Full Terms & Conditions
Irish Lottery Rules
- The Irish Lottery is based on the official Irish lottery draw which takes place every Wednesday and Saturday.
- The draw takes place every Wednesday and Saturday night at 20:00 and bets can be placed up until 19:50.
- 6 balls are drawn from a total of 47; customers can bet on up to 5 numbers drawn from the 47.
- Customers also have the option to bet on the seven number draw ie including the bonus ball. There are three draws on each of these evenings. Bets marked 1st Draw or Draw 1 will be settled on the Main Draw. Bets marked 2nd Draw or Draw 2 will be settled on Lotto Plus 1 and bets marked 3rd Draw or Draw 3 will be settled on Lotto Plus 2.
- Lucky Numbers in Patents, Yankees, Lucky 15's, Super Yankees, Union Jack, Lucky 31's are accepted. However, no bonuses or consolation dividends or bonus odds will apply on any of the above type bets.
- In the event of a double draw, all bets will automatically be settled on the first draw unless otherwise clearly specified on the customer's docket/coupon. A customer wishing to bet on both draws must pay for both draws
- All lottery bets are settled based on the official draw of the Irish lotto draw.
- The maximum pay-out to any one customer, on any bet or series of bets emanating from the same source in respect of any one bet will be as follows: EuroMillions Match 5 numbers €500,000, Irish, UK and all other Euro Millions draws €250,000, 49's €100,000 and all other lotteries €50,000
BoylesportsLotto and Boylesports general betting rules will govern any situation not covered in the rules.